Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this love that I´m feeling¿...I really, really think so..

OH MATE. I have found it- the closest thing to heaven on Earth.

I´m chilling in a place called Montañita, and guys, I am telling you, if there was ever a place where I wanted to set up camp and never move, this is it.

It´s a beach town- the surf capital of Ecuador. It pretty much consists of about 5 streets full of little shops and restaurants. Its 3pm in the arvo and walking the tight streets feels like being in a movie as the music blares from all angles (I´m telling you, these people love music!). There are kids on the side of the road playing guitars and drums- busting out the reggae beats and singing their hearts out. I´m struggle to concentrate as beautiful-dread-locked-tattooed-hippie man after beautiful-dread-locked-tatooed-hippie man pass by me while I´m strolling. I´m literally speechless- finding it hard to get the appropriate words down on this thing, cos I know no matter what I say, my words will not give this place justice.

OH MAN. Seriously. OH MAN.

It´s hard to concentrate when you´re busy falling in love, however I was able to construct some vauge, mind-challenging thoughts this morning (just).. I´ve been contemplating this passage in 1 John, chapter 1:
For God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all..
When I have more time and I am back in the right state of mind to build full-sentences, I will share my thoughts with you.

For now, I have to run.

If by any chance Bob Marely is still alive, I have no doubt that I am going to find him here. Will keep you updated.

Oh and P.S- if I fail to make it back to Australia for another couple of years, this is where you´ll find me- on some random beach in Motañita, Ecuador- with flowers in my hair.

Peace out,

Love Crissi

No comments:

Post a Comment